Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Eagle flight



This one I meditated on July 25th, at 3-ish pm.
so I tried relaxing and the ball of energy at first it was dark, so I said a few prayers. It became light. When it was light I imagined it moving. I was laying dow. Then I was beinning to feel in my head. Next a black tunnel openned up above. My lion came but it had red or black eyes, I wanted green. I decided not to follow it. I said I want a clear image and no dark. I talked to g-d, all my eyes closed, me relaxed. next to the dark a light blue sky and white clouds along with the sun appeared. I felt a pull up, but only a part of me, and I said to me and anything else "I am not leaving, you can't come in, only a part of me the rest is here, you aren't allowed" and kept control moving certain parts of me to itch my arm or whatever.

Anyhow. As I pulled up, a brown eagle met me and carried me above the clouds on it's shoulders. We soured above in the clouds and I asked to visit you guys ( what a surprise LOL). This was at 3pm - 3:30 or something. As I stepped into the room with, I heard the eagle's nails against a hardwood floor. When I looked at the room my eye view was like through a fish lense or may be a cat I don't know. I saw an orangy kitty, I was pretty low on the floor, like a small animal. I couldn't see what I was. The kitty didn't seem to mind me. I was very aware of my surroundings there and at my home at all times. I walked around the appartment , then wanted to jump on a lap, I don't know whose , but a fmily member walked into the room in my own house, my room and broke my concentration.


After talking to my friend I found out that she was in the shower at that moment and her significant other was in the room I described to her. She said he attracts cats and possibly astral cats too.

No comments:

Post a Comment