Tuesday, August 25, 2009

About me

Hi,
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a female in my late 20's and I have a family. I believe in G-d and his protection. Now that said, I also believe in meditation and astral projection. I have certain "abilities" that include a low level of telepathy, I am a receiver of thoughts and sometimes can transmit them back. I also have had prophetic dreams that have come true, both major world events and common everyday life things. My most recent is the telepathy and projection. I might not have the right terminalogy but those who know this stuff will know what I am saying.
If you don't believe in any of this, then this blog isn't for you.

I believe I have been traveling in mediations and in my dreams for a while. I started to do this just to try and travel to places I couldn't go or didn't have the chance to. Once in a while I'd connect to people unintentionally and pick up on their thoughts and feelings. Sometimes what I pick up on is exact to the detail. I am sensitive to certain things around me, unintentionally.

(please do not spam this is for people who like to read this kind of stuff)

No comments:

Post a Comment