Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day on the beach


Aug. 25, 09

I was doing meditation between 3:15pm and 4:15.

I was really tired and did that for relaxation. This time, when I relaxed, I traveled on a horse, but my lion was there again. I think it's my guardian, it's eyes change color each time it comes. Today they were gold. At first I tried going with the lion into the tunnel which was black and white rings but it didn't take me anywhere just the darkness so we traveled back to me.

Then I came back and went on a horse, the horse at first was pulling me through the forest, a green forrest, then took me to a tunnel and stuff appeared, like an indian sculpture figure, had many arms and a face , but it was more like a statue, I didn't like it and asked g-d to help, then the horse took me farther into the tunnel with disco colors in between black and I thought I wasn't traveling, but then I ended up on a beach. I was a crab or a hermit crab. I saw people walking, I went to the water, it was nice and sunny. Then I got picked up by a girl who was like 9years old, she had blondish brown hair, she put me down, then I tried to look at the people on the beach and for some reason someone who looked like one of my friends, looked off the chair smiling. I knew it couldn't be him since those friends aren't at the beach that day.

Then I traveled somewhere else but I I can't tell clearly, that was about it for this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment