Saturday, July 6, 2013

A little bit about me ,

I was born with my abilities. I can remember as a child, about 4years old, I came to my parents and asked if the person is stuck in a coffin after they die. I was told no, they go to heaven. The reason I asked that, is because I can still remember what I saw. It was a man stuck in a coffin and he was scared. At that point no one had died yet so it isn't like I was aware of it. Besides I had never in my life had seen a coffin at all. In Lvov Ukraine, where I lived, it was very common to believe in the spirit world as well as angels, even though it was a communist country. We also liked believing in aliens and talk to them through unsharpened pencils as kids, another story. But sightings of UFO were more common than in US. I had a dream in about 4th grade that I had a dream about a room that had sand and a sun and palm trees and ocean. Made no sense. Then we came to US, it was all new, in 1991, and it was about the time before the iron curtain fell in Russia. I was in 5th grade or something. Anyhow, comes 9th grade and I am in a Yeshiva, we walk into a classroom and guess what is the mural in a back wall of it, the sun, sand, palm trees and ocean. Then I had a dream with some exact details of what will happen. In 12th grade my dad died. For me that was unforeseen to me. In a way I am glad I didn't know. He was coming to my dreams for a few years. During one of my dreams I even saw him at the wailing wall in Israel. I also saw the pathway between worlds in that dream. The one where angels go up and down I guess, but it was more of a subway sort of a system. In my high school the teachers I told to about my dreams who taught religion, didn't brush me off but didn't encourage me too much either, just told me to be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment