Wednesday, January 23, 2013

an amazing meditation met with an angel

For some reason it was hard to meditate at first. I was all over the place and had to concentrate hard on the core to get the light inside me going. I started to meditate and I was seeing weird stuff, in fact it was angels of death or just looked like them. I think it was them because they had the skulls and black cloak with those sharp things, the way people seem to describe them. They knew I would get scared so at first I was, and then I said to myself, why should they intimidate me, I will say a prayer "Shema Israel" I kept firmly repeating the words I finally lifted up and started to travel up to the sky. I asked if I can come close to see the angels at the gates we learned about in school. The ones at the Garden of Eden that spin their swords at the entry. I didn't want to enter it as who knows what happens then. I next somehow came to a gorgeous site. I saw an angel with a sword of light. I wasn't sure if he was going to strike me for some odd reason, but no, he was just holding it firmly. There were other angels next to him and they formed a triangle like birds in flight but were standing. The other angels were more shadowed Then I left and he sent me a gift shape to keep. It was a flat gold looking piece with gemstones. I think it was rhombus shape. It had I think 4 or 5 stones in it. Ruby, Blue and I can't recall the others. I caught it but then I wasn't sure if it was good and asked G-d to take it back if it isn't for me. That was about it. When I looked up the experience, turns out it was Arch Angel Michael. He is the one with the sword of light, also is the one connected somehow to Israel, thus the prayer of Shema Israel brought me to him. Not sure on the gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment